Inexpensive and versatile:
Digital Readout K+C ARBAH M
For milling, drilling and surface grinding machines
Our digital displays meet the rigorous requirements for day-to-day use in rough workshop conditions. They are the result of 20 years of ongoing technical development. High-quality components made by well-known European manufacturers guarantee a high level of functional reliability and a long service life.
And should there ever be any problem: you can rely on us to take care of it – either by means of software update for download, hardware repair or device exchange. We also take back old appliances and renew them on request.
- convenient operating functions
- wide range of functions for versatile use
- highly accurate glass scales based on laser measurement
- alternatively: magnetic scales with reference point
- installation parts (swivel arm, installation bracket) included
- membrane keypad insensitive to dirt and chemicals
- robust aluminium housing with scratch-resistant paint finish
- housing suitable for rough workshop conditions
- overvoltage protection for high functional safety
- connection facility for measuring probe
The position measuring system:
- high-quality glass scales with a resolution of 5µ for milling and drilling machines and 1µ for surface grinding machines
- high level of accuracy based on laser measurement and calibration
- robust aluminium housing with four sealing lips (except type S5 with two sealing lips)
- five-fold ball bearing for reading head slide, a spring compensates for misalignments between scale and machine slide
- insensitive to vibration
- thermal compensation pre-installed in the display unit
- data cable with safety sheath
- can be supplied for movement paths of up to 3000 mm
- Alternatively, a magnetic measuring system can be used, for which we can set the reference pointon request.
Digitalanzeige K+C ARBAH M
*) 5µ resolution (option)
The digital displays include those optimized for them optical or magnetic measuring systems as well as that complete accessories for assembly:
K+C Maschinen & Komponenten e.K.
In der Schlenke 32
Phone: (0049) 02307 55 23 13
Fax: (0049) 02307 55 23 12